Welcome to AuthorityGamer! AuthorityGamer is a social network website dedicated to video games and gaming culture. By using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions By accessing and using AuthorityGamer, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use our website.
2. User Conduct You agree to use AuthorityGamer only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe on the rights of others. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users and for any content that you post on AuthorityGamer.
3. Content Ownership and License You retain all ownership rights to any content that you post on AuthorityGamer. However, by posting content on our website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, and display that content on AuthorityGamer.
4. Prohibited Content You may not post any content on AuthorityGamer that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, or infringing on the rights of others. We reserve the right to remove any content that we deem to be inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Intellectual Property AuthorityGamer and all of its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and images, are the property of AuthorityGamer or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our content without our express written consent.
6. Third-Party Links AuthorityGamer may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We are not responsible for the content or availability of these websites or resources and do not endorse them.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties AuthorityGamer is provided on an "as is" basis and we make no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
8. Limitation of Liability In no event shall AuthorityGamer or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory.
9. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold AuthorityGamer and its affiliates harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. Modification of Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of AuthorityGamer after any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Washington. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Washington State, US.
12. We partner with Tebex Limited [https://www.tebex.io](https://www.tebex.io), who are the official merchant of digital content produced by us. If you wish to purchase licenses to use digital content we produce,
you must do so through Tebex as our licensed reseller and merchant of record. In order to make any such purchase from Tebex, you must agree to their terms,
available at [https://checkout.tebex.io/terms](https://checkout.tebex.io/terms). If you have any queries about a purchase made through Tebex, including but not limited to refund requests, technical issues
or billing enquiries, you should contact Tebex support at [https://www.tebex.io/contact/checkout](https://www.tebex.io/contact/checkout) in the first instance.
Thank you for using AuthorityGamer